Super Protein Organic Vegan Protein Powder
£3.50 – £34.00
Packed full of protein rich superfoods this unique, award winning,blend is gluten, dairy, and yeast free. Super Protein helps support an active lifestyle, promote muscle growth, improve performance and boost endurance. Each 30-gram serving provides 13.5 grams of protein, 107 calories and 7.2 grams of carbs as well as the full amino acid profile.
Protein is the body’s most essential macronutrient, but is all too often sourced from animal products which can be irritable to the human body and inhumanly sourced.
- Hemp protein helps the body grow, repairs body tissue and breaks down food.
- Pea protein help to build tissue and muscle, help the body convert fatty acids into energy and it is also thought they can support the immune system.
- Lacuma helps to regulate blood sugar levels, improve heart health and is full of beneficial antioxidants.
- Red Maca helps to regulate, support and balance your hormones.
- Yellow Maca is shown to help improve sleep, reduce stress, increase the libido and lower blood pressure. It is also thought to have a beneficial effect on energy levels and vitality.
- Beetroot can help normalise blood pressure and improve muscle function.
Our Super Protein won first place in the "Raw and Superfoods" category of the FreeFrom Food Awards, as well as third place in the International Stevie Award for "Woman in Business" category, both in 2015!
All products are 100% vegan-friendly, organic, plant based and free from yeast, dairy, gluten and soya.
We are proud to source all of our ingredients from certified organic suppliers with exceptional fair-trade standards and ethics. Fair-trade plantations provide vital employment to many local people, especially women, who can work close to home and get paid a fair living wage. All ingredients used to make the Super Protein Organic Vegan Protein Powder are produced in the optimum soil and production conditions that they require to be at their best quality.
Hemp protein - grown in Romania.
Pea protein - grown in China.
Lacuma - grown in Peru.
Red Maca - grown in Peru.
Yellow Maca - grown in Peru.
Beetroot - grown in Germany.
Made with a base of hemp protein and pea protein, with smaller quantities of lacuma fruit, red maca, yellow maca, beetroot... and nothing else!
All box contents are made from 100% plant-based, recyclable and compostable eco-friendly packaging.
Marvellous Superfood is a multi-award winning Welsh family business, specialising in high quality, all natural food, drink and superfood. Our products are entirely plant based and sweetened with nature. Everything is hand-made in Wales.
30g, 150g, 950g