Wellbeing Blend Organic Green Superfood Super Greens
£5.00 – £55.00
Use the power of our Wellbeing blend powder to get all of your greens and grasses in one package. Blended together as an all-in-one for ease!
The green superfood Wellbeing Blend consists of seven organic grasses, greens and algae. Regular users of this blend report an improved immune system, more energy and clearer skin. Blend into smoothies, stir into juice or knock it back in a shot of water.
- Barley grass - Some studies suggest that barley grass may help with weight loss, support heart health and improve blood sugar levels.
- Wheat grass - Wheat grass can be associated with health benefits such as weight loss, lowering cholesterol, decreasing inflammation and a better control of blood sugars.
- Spirulina - It may reduce blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels and improve the levels of blood lipids, whilst preventing oxidation of the fatty structures in the body (which can cause many serious diseases).
- Chlorella - can help remove toxins out of the body, as well as improve cholesterol and better control the blood sugar levels.
- Hemp seeds - Alongside providing a whole host of essential elements the body needs, hemp also provides eight essential amino acids. The human body uses these amino acids to make proteins to help the body grow, repair body tissue and break down food.
- Beetroot - beetroot can help normalise blood pressure and improve muscle function.
- Kelp - studies have found kelp to raise energy levels and boost brain function by providing iodine. The natural fibre of alginate is also in kelp, which may help stop the gut from absorbing fat, and therefore aid in weightloss.
All products are 100% vegan-friendly, organic, plant based and free from dairy, gluten and soya.
We are proud to source all of our ingredients from certified organic suppliers with exceptional fair-trade standards and ethics. Fair-trade plantations provide vital employment to many local people, especially women, who can work close to home and get paid a fair living wage. The barley grass and wheat grass originate from New Zealand. The spirulina and chlorella both originate from a peninsula in the South China sea. The hemp seeds originate from Romania. The beetroot originates from Germany. The kelp originates from the Scottish Islands.
An equal split of chlorella, spirulina, barley-grass, wheat-grass, kelp, hemp seeds, beetroot... and nothing else!
All box contents are made from 100% plant-based, recyclable and compostable eco-friendly packaging.
Marvellous Superfood is a multi-award winning Welsh family business, specialising in high quality, all natural food, drink and superfood. Our products are entirely plant based and sweetened with nature. Everything is hand-made in Wales.
30g, 100g, 450g, 1Kg